I will include a tute, but this is easy, peasy and can be done however you want... So, for less than $5 bucks, my boys had a fun project they can enjoy for weeks to come.
Cereal Box - cut open to lay flat
Pillow Cases or T-Shirts
Ribbon, fringe, embellishments (for girls, perhaps?)
- Look for images online and print out in black and white.
- Place the cereal box in between the layers of the pillowcase, then place the printed image on top of the box, still under the first layer of fabric.
- Now, I had to help with this part: hold the layer of pillowcase taut, so that your kiddo can trace the image with the markers. My son chose black for the outlines and I did the tracing for my younger boy's image.
- Color at random, while moving the cereal box to be under the spot being colored.
- Set the colors according to the package directions.
Anywho, hope your boys enjoy this craft, too!
Linking up to:
Made by you Monday - Skip to my Lou
I Heart Naptime
Time to Sparkle Link Party
Cheerios and Lattes Saturday Show and Tell