Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Wooden Tags - Holiday Edition

Ok, so these aren't original, but they are totally doable...  We all know how much I LOVE Southern Living, I went on and on mentioned it in this post.  Well, I saw holiday edition tags and knew I had to make them, especially the naughty and nice ones! 

I followed the same steps in this post, but actually used my smallest paint brush and black paint as my paint pen is way to thick for the squiggly marks.  As you can tell, I chose not to stain, though, they would look just as nice stained.



Southern Living Set of 6 Holiday Tags
Source
Mine
I only made the punch tag for the drinks, since I had the ones I needed from my other post.  I think I will use the naughty/nice tags with holiday gifts (I put them on opposite sides of the same tag,) so people can choose which they would like to be...  It may be a difficult year for Santa, if people choose to use the naughty side most often!

I hope you enjoy this post!  Let me know what you think!

Take Care,
Morgan

Linking up to:
Craft o Maniac Monday 
Skip to my Lou - Made by you Monday 
Trendy Treehouse - Create and Share 
Free Pretty Things - Whatever you want Wednesday  
SNAP! - Show and Tell Linky  
Bloom Designs Linky Party 
Cheerios and Lattes - Saturday Show and Tell 
Be Different Act Normal - Show and Tell Saturday  
The Grant Life - Financial Friday  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...