Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Date Night Wine Birthday Gift

Ok, so I don't know much about wine, but I know how to gift!  My friend's birthday (earlier this year, cough, cough) called for a more sophisticated gift, not your average - here's a box of wine and call it a day gift...  But the major problemo?  I know nothing of selecting wine... 

My most expensive wine, you know, in the ten dollar range, tastes just as good as the 'good' wine my husband gets from his work for Christmas...  With my very good friend being such an eonophile (wine lover for you and me), I was too embarrassed to even try to get her wine.  So, I did the next best thing, I got her a date night gift basket and everything but the wine!



This came together super quick and looks great and with her bottle of wine, she can have a great evening with her boyfriend (after just the girls go out for dinner!)  :)  Anywho, here it looks and I just love getting her a gift like this!!  Besides, I was getting a rash just thinking about buying the wine! 

What do you like to give your best girlfriend on her birthday?

Take Care,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...