Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Gift Project

I am going to apologize in advance for the very bad pics you are about to see...  Now that we got that out of the way, I am so excited to share with you the project that took up my time for the last several weeks.  Now just to be honest, the project didn't take very long, but my procrastination did...

Remember when I did the mom's market and said I had a custom order from it?  Well, it was my middle son's teacher, so I wanted it to be perfect.  She ordered four pouches (for four of her daughters!) a regular 12 inch caddy and a custom 18 inch caddy.  This woman is a saint!  She has eight kids of her own and teaches at a mother's day out program, too!  Like instead of getting some peace and quiet away from her own kids, she goes and teaches someone else's rowdy kids!  She is a lovely woman who wanted some nice gifts for her family.  I tried my best to deliver some awesome gifts for her family complete with packaging...

Cute sequined letters.

For her 'little monkey'




A simple 12 inch caddy
Last name with year of marriage.

Helping to support the rivalry!  Whoop!
One the other side of the big caddy...
12 inch caddy packaged up
Wooden letters I found at HL ages ago
All of the pouches with letters
18 inch caddy didn't want to look cute, but I tried!
I really enjoyed making these and hope she loves them, too!  She didn't even get to see them finished, so it will be Christmas for her, too, when the gifts are opened!  What projects do you like to make for Christmas?

Take Care,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...